Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Magazine- pre draft of magazine (comments)
Today I will start to outline of what I will write in my magazine. I will listen to both the spokesperson that I videoed and interviewed. I will only go through each video and write down the most important things and then if I need more information, I will write more. I will then go through the pictures that I took on the those two separate photo shoot days and choose the selected photos that I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Creative Critical Reflection
-
For the Philanthropy magazine, their main source of digital distribution is through events and their website. The magazine says people can j...
-
When making the flat plan for the community service magazine, I had a hard time coming up with ideas for the extra 86 filler ideas for the m...
No comments:
Post a Comment