Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Project selection- My Decision
The project selection I chose for my Aice Media Studies Project is the Magazine. The skills I possess that makes this project the best fit for me is the creativity aspect of it, writing, and people skills. my project is about community service in Sarasota, Florida. I will pick Nate's Honor Society and Girls Inc that are both non-profit organizations. I will interview the owners or high level people in the organization about the organization, what and how it helps the community and many more questions. I will also take many pictures of the place I am interviewing at. The genre of the magazine is community service. I will work alone and not in a group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Creative Critical Reflection
-
For the Philanthropy magazine, their main source of digital distribution is through events and their website. The magazine says people can j...
-
When making the flat plan for the community service magazine, I had a hard time coming up with ideas for the extra 86 filler ideas for the m...
No comments:
Post a Comment