Before
After
For the 'before' article, the title of the font had to be changed, the background for the pictures had to be majorly fixed, the text of the wording to fit the magazine properly, and then the enlargement of photos. On the 'After' photo, I picked a much better eye catching font. For the pictures, I chose two different types of backgrounds; one bold and one less thick to show a variety. For the text in the magazine, I did the centering tool so it would be right up to the border to make it fit better instead of having empty space. I enlarged the pictures to also make them fit to the page better and fill some empty space that needed to be filled. The 'After' magazine article looks 10x better and improved then the 'Before', just by taking the critiques, which was the main goal.




No comments:
Post a Comment